INFACARE 5mg Capsule Folic Acid
- Used in the treatment and prevention of the folate deficiency state.
- Also used in women of child-bearing potential and pregnant women to protect against neural tube defects.
VOLUME / PREPARATION
Each capsule contains:
Folic Acid 5mg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
- Take 5 mg daily for 4 months, maintenance,
- 5mg every 1-7 days depending on underlying dsease;
- Child up to 1 year, 500mcg/kg daily;
- Over 1 year as adult dose or as prescribed by a health care professional /physician.
Caution is advised for patients who may have folate-dependent tumors.
Concurrent use with other drugs must be reported to and monitored by a physician and the dose if folic acid is adjusted accordingly.
Sheele Laboratories Phils., Inc.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN